Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern the sale of Products (“Product or Products”) and provisions of services (“Services”) by NYTechx and its affiliates (“Seller”) as well as by third party vendors and/or service providers of Seller. These terms and conditions (“Agreement”) take precedence over Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions to which notice of objection is hereby given. Neither Seller’s commencement of performance or delivery shall be deemed or construed as acceptance of Buyer’s supplemental or conflicting terms and conditions.
NYTechx’s failure to object to conflicting or additional terms will not change or add to the terms of this agreement. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products and/or Services from Seller shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions contained herein.
- Orders: All orders placed by Buyer are subject to acceptance by Seller. Orders may not be cancelled or rescheduled without Seller’s written consent. All orders must identify the products, unit quantities, part numbers, applicable prices and requested delivery dates of the Products being purchased. Unless otherwise agreed, all materials will be shipped no later than one year from the date that Seller accepts the purchase order. Seller may in its sole discretion allocate Product among its Customers. Seller may designate certain Products and Services as non-cancelable, non- returnable (“NCNR”) and the sale of such Products shall be subject to any special terms and conditions contained in Seller’s Order Acknowledgement or NCNR Letter, which shall prevail and supersede any inconsistent terms and conditions contained herein or elsewhere.
- Prices: The prices of the Products are those prices specified on the front of the invoice or listed on the website of NYTechx. Pricing for undelivered Products may be increased in the event of an increase in Seller’s cost, change in market conditions or any other causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control. Price quotations shall automatically expire in thirty (30) days from the date issued, or as otherwise stated in the quotation.
- Taxes: Unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Seller, all prices quoted are exclusive of transportation and insurance costs, duties, and all taxes including federal, state and local sales, excise and value added, goods and services taxes, and any other taxes. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold Seller harmless for any liability for tax in connection with the sale, as well as the collection or withholding thereof, including penalties and interest thereon. When applicable, transportation and taxes shall appear as separate items on Seller’s invoice.
- Payment: Payment may be made by check, money order, credit card, PayPal or wire transfer (all fees are borne by the Buyer). Where Seller has extended credit to Buyer, terms of payment shall be net thirty (30) days from date of invoice, without offset or deduction unless otherwise noted. On any past due invoice, Seller may impose interest at the rate of one and a half percent [1.5%] per month. If Buyer fails to make each payment when it is due, Seller reserves the right to change or withdraw credit and thereby suspend or cancel performance under any or all purchase orders or agreements in which Seller has extended credit to Buyer. In the event of default by Buyer, Seller shall be entitled to costs, fees, and expenses, including but not limited to recovery of attorney fees, court costs and fees, and collections costs.
- Delivery and Title: All deliveries will be made “EXWORKS” place of shipment. Title and risk of loss pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Product to the carrier. Seller’s delivery dates are estimates only and Seller is not liable for delays in delivery or for failure to perform due to causes beyond the reasonable control of the Seller.